Think Imaging is pleased to announce two great new products from UniBind.
Easy, fast, and neat document presentation.
The UniBinder 8.2 is the newest technology for the neat presentation of your document. It combines the traditional and proven Unibind Resin SteelBinding with a newly developed crimping element. Designed for office use, it has flexible covers on an easy to use machine. It binds documents from 1 to 340 sheets with 5 spine sizes for covers. Bind, crimp, and cool in seconds with only one system.
- The UniBinder 8.2 can bind up to 8 documents at once
- Binds up to 340 sheets with a limited number of spine sizes
- Crimps up to 120 sheets using only 3 spine sizes of UniCovers
- Economical: no warm-up time needed
Easy to use
- Your work is done in 3 easy steps
- Operates fully automatic after detection of the steel spine
- Super-strong permanent bond
- The crimping movement pushes the paper extra in the binding resin for a guaranteed binding quality
- Edit documents quickly and easily
Because emotions are essential in communication
The new UniFoilPrinter allows you to personalize your books, notebooks, agenda, and contracts. If you are about to present an offer or a contract in a meeting, your work always stands out with the UniFoilPrinter. The UniFoilPrinter is a digital printer that prints foil directly from a digital file on any flat surface. Just connect the UniFoilPrinter to your computer, download the software and start printing.
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed: up to 2,5 cm/sec (1 inch/sec)
- Print substrates: flat, smooth, semi-smooth and coated surfaces
- Maximal printing surface: 380mm W x 330mm L (15" x 13")
- Standard foil colors: Metalic Gold, Silver, Black, Blue and Red
- Book covers for: notebooks, agendas, diaries, photbooks, press kits
- Paper and cardboard applications: business cards, invitations, packaging
- Plastic sheets